Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer Starter

So originally I thought I would be able to blog every two days or so... boy was I wrong! You would think with only three young kids and a house and hubby to take care of I could find the time right??!?! It's been a week so I'm not gonna bore you with our everyday activities... I'll just give you a few of the "more exciting" activities =)

Last Thursday Mic and I went to dinner at Ravelelli's (not sure if I spelled that right!) and it was YUMM-O! I had an Italian beef sandwich and it was the best I've ever had.. with Marchello's in Chester not far behind! After we ate we went to see The Hangover Part 2 and we laughed our booty's off! The laughs and adult time was much needed and I can't wait to watch that movie again when it comes out on DVD!

Saturday Mic worked all day... (surprise surprise, I know!) So I decided to take the kids to the Magic House and then to the park. We had a good time... even though the Magic house was incredibly PACKED! I didn't know they added a new addition on to the Magic House... its a whole new side! After the park we headed down to Red Bud to have dinner with my mom and Kyleigh AND THEN (my days never end) we went over to our sweet friends, The Kelley's, house to watch the UFC fights. It was a LOOONG (but good!) day.

Memorial day we didn't do a dang thing but go out to dinner at Applebee's! I was bored outta my freakin mind!

Today was Mikayla's last hour of kindergarten! Mrs. Crew's gave each kid in her class an "award." Mikayla got the "reader extraordinaire" award.  Mrs Crew's said she can put anything in front of her and she can read it! =) That makes me a proud momma! I really can't believe she's gonna be in first grade next year... the years are flying by no matter how hard I try to slow them down and enjoy them. After her little graduation I took Kennah to the Little Gym for her first real gymnastics class... and she L-O-V-E-D it!! I'm so glad she is able to start doing her own activities now.. she starts tball tomorrow too! She's such a big girl!

So I'm EXHAUSTED and so ready for bed... the kids aren't though... the girls are bickering over who is going to pick up what in their room (**sigh**) and Landon in walking around the couch trying to grab the laptop while I switched it from side to side. But I'm gonna miss this right??? One of these days I'm gonna miss the noise and chaos in my house.. so I'm gonna try to enjoy this craziness! Have a good week all!!!

Here are some pictures...





















No comments:

Post a Comment