Sunday, October 16, 2011

Wrappin it up

So I saw this on another blog and I'm gonna try it out to shorten my weekend wrap up...

What we did:
*Spent mucho time with my family. Saw my dad, step mom, brother and sister on Saturday & mom step dad, niece, grandpa and grandma on Sunday. I love weekends like that!

*Did enjoy the weather! I hear its going to be chilly out this week so the kids played out side a ton this weekend.

*Did eat on the go wayyy to much! This week I've gotta try to fit in a home cooked meal at least four nights.. I'm sick to death of fast food!

* Got a speeding ticket... Boooo! 72 in a 55 on my way home from my dads Saturday. I knew the cop.. he asked how I've been, if I'm married now, and If I had kids (they were in the back seat) BUT he still have me a dang ticket!

What we didn't do:
*We  I didn't do a single spec of laundry.. so tomorrow I must pay for it and catch back up on the heaping pile that is overtaking my bathroom! 

*Didn't get to see my husband much at all this weekend.. he worked ALL weekend.. so it was just me and my trio of monkeys!

*Didn't have any plans.. kinda did what we wanted and when we wanted to do it.. and I L.O.V.E weekends like that!

*Stay up past 9... that's how you know how domesticated I have become! I'm in bed before the time I used to leave to go out!

So.. that was our weekend. It was a pretty good one minus the fact that I didn't get to see Mic much. I have no pictures to share with you either! Our weekend was THAT uneventful! Now I'm gonna watch my Fantasy Football and the Cardinal game on my phone cause Mic broke our TV in the living room and he's been sleeping since 7 in the bedroom! **Sigh**

No comments:

Post a Comment