Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I almost forgot!

Yup, It's been way to long right?! Welp, I'm gonna give you a little recap and then jump back into the now...
* I finished a (full time) semester at SWIC.
* My kids are now almost 7, 4, and almost 2.
* I'm still a Scentsy selling crazy lady!
* It's finally summer time so I'm hanging out with them swimming, taxing them to their sports, and jumpin on the Harley when we get a chance to get away.
* I started running... I want my high school body back.. I miss it so much I could cry but I hate eating healthy so I might just be screwed!

Ok enough of that...
Today I took the kids out and about... first we went to World Class for Mikayla's gymnastics, then to the mall to drop off my ring to get fixed, stop by build a bear and spend a small fortune, and grab some lunch. Now we are home, Landon is crabby because he can't decide which binky he wants and the girls are fussing and fighting (like normal) so I think I'm gonna put my swimming suit on and layout on the back patio.... with some ear buds in.

I'm gonna try to blog on a regular basis... but I've said that before... guess we will see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment