Saturday, November 5, 2011

Ho Ho Ho

Whelp, Christmas is 49 days away and I am more than prepared! I only have a few people left to shop for!! I have NEVER shopped so early and I'm really pumped up about being almost done! Today I took the kids out to get a few Christmas gifts and I even grabbed a few for them and they didn't even notice... I'm such a sneaky little Santa! Here's some of the stuff I've gotten them =)) ((They are gonna be SO excited!))

Landon = Done.






Kennah = One Last Gift to buy.. then done.






Mikayla = One last gift to buy... then done.






This is the last thing I need to get besides stocking stuffers for the girls:

Now that isn't everything I got for the kids.. some stuff I couldn't find pictures of because I couldn't remember exactly what they were called, but that's most of it. This year I didn't spend the exact same amount of money on each kid.. I try to keep it around the same, but I did get the exact same amount of gifts. I can't wait to see how excited they are this year.

This is the app. that has helped keep me organized... it has made my life so much easier!

Christmas.

Since the mall and Toys R Us were so incredibly crazy today.. I won't be doing anymore "in store" shopping.. I will be Amazon-ing it up from here on out =))


1 comment:

  1. You are definitely an over achiever :)
    Good for you...now you've got wrap them!

    ReplyDelete