Wednesday, September 21, 2011

WARNING: Adult Content

If you don't like to read curse words or have sensitive feelings or if you are just a sissy... Don't read this!




My toilet is clogged cause Kennah put a whole roll of toilet paper in it.. along with two huge turds... I tried to plunge it so long I started to sweat and said FUCK IT!! (Mic came home and unclogged it in two seconds... smart ass!)

My screen door fell off onto the back patio.. once again, Thanks Kennah! I almost broke a nail fixing it.. so I said FUCK IT!! It got hot as hell in here.. until Mic got home and fixed it in 3 seconds.. la-tee-da Mr. Flippin Fix it!

And my Garage door button fell off and I can't find it.. so I couldn't close the garage door.. Mr. Handy Man hasn't found the button yet, but he did figure out how to shut the door. ARRGGHHH!! Its one of those evenings!

But tonight.. Mic is my knight in tin foil.... Love ya  babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment